Retailing in Thailand Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2022
“Retailing in Thailand, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2022”, provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to Thailand retail environment. In addition, it analyzes the key consumer trends influencing Thailand retail industry.
Enquire more details of the report at: https://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2956436
Retail sales in Thailand reached 4,357.7 billion in 2017 and are forecast to grow at a CAGR of 3.9% over the next five years to reach 5,285.7 billion by 2022. Growth in the retail industry will be largely driven by improving household consumption, growing exports, strong government spending on infrastructure projects, and rising tourism.
– According to the International Monetary Fund (IMF), Thailand was the eighth largest Asian economy in 2017.
– Growth in the retail industry will be largely driven by improving household consumption, growing exports, strong government spending on infrastructure projects, and rising tourism.
– Food & grocery remains the largest sector in Thailand’s retail market.
– Online will be the fastest-growing channel during 2017 and 2022.
– Availability of electrical and electronic goods featuring new technologies and innovations at affordable prices will also drive sales further.
– Home-related specialist retailers continue to dominate the sector while sales through the online channel are expected to produce the fastest growth over the next five years.
– In-depth analysis of the latest trends in consumer shopping, covering the factors driving shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics (covering 26 product categories).
– The report also details major retailers in each category group with their product proposition analysis and market positioning in 2017 along with recent key developments.
– Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors, technology innovations, and other macroeconomic factors.
– Retail sales and the fastest-growing product categories, which include Clothing, Footwear, Books, News and Stationery, Electrical and Electronics, Food and Grocery, Health and Beauty, Furniture and Floor Coverings, Home and Garden Products, Music, Video and Entertainment Software, Sports and Leisure Equipment, Jewelry, Watches and Accessories, and Luggage and Leather Goods.
– Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing retail dynamics across various channels.
Enquire before Buying [email protected] https://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/2956436
Reasons to buy
– Gain comprehensive knowledge on 26 product categories in Thailand retail market and develop a competitive advantage around consumer behaviour trends from the start of your supply chain
– Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, and key consumer and technology trends influencing the retail market
– Investigate current and forecast behaviour trends in each category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
– Analyze the recommended actions to align your marketing strategies with the crucial trends influencing consumer behaviour
– Understand the fastest-growing categories in the market with insights on the performance of individual product categories, across key channels from 2012, with forecasts until 2022
– Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in Thailand retail market – including store counts and revenues that give you a competitive edge and identify opportunities to improve your market share.
Better Way (Thailand) Co Ltd
Baan & Beyond
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.