‘The Insurance Industry in The Bahamas, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2022′ report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers and challenges in the Bahamian insurance industry.
It provides key performance indicators such as written premium and claims during the review period (2013-2017) and forecast period (2017-2022).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Bahamian economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
Get PDF Sample Copy of This Report at http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2398704
The report brings together GlobalData’s research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
Inside this report, we look at the top themes, its predictions and identify winners and losers.
This report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Bahamian insurance industry, including –
– The Bahamian insurance industry’s growth prospects by segment and category
– A comprehensive overview of the Bahamian economy and demographics
– Details of the competitive landscape in the Bahamian insurance industry
– The various distribution channels in the Bahamian insurance industry
– Details of regulatory policy applicable to the Bahamian insurance industry
– Analysis of natural hazards in the Bahamian insurance industry
– On July 5, 2018, the ICB proposed a risk-based capital framework for general insurers.
– As of December 31, 2017, there were 18 general insurers and 11 life insurers and 165 captive insurers operating in the country.
– On January 13, 2017, the ICB issued a draft for guidelines regarding the capital adequacy framework for both domestic and foreign life insurers operating in the country.
– This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the insurance industry in the Bahamas.
– It provides historical values for the Bahamian insurance industry for the report’s 2013-2017 review period, and projected figures for the 2017-2022 forecast period.
– It offers a detailed analysis of the key segments in the Bahamian insurance industry, with market forecasts to 2022.
– It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium and claims.
– It analyzes the various distribution channels in the Bahamas.
– It profiles the top insurance companies in the Bahamas, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons to buy
– Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Bahamian insurance industry and each segment and category within it.
– Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Bahamian insurance industry.
– Assess the competitive dynamics in the Bahamian insurance industry.
– Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics in key segments.
– Gain insights into key regulations governing the Bahamian insurance industry and their impact on companies and the industry’s future.
Colina Insurance Ltd
The Bahamas First General Insurance Company
Family Guardian Insurance Company Ltd
RoyalStar Assurance Ltd
Insurance Company of the Bahamas Ltd
New Providence Life Insurance Company Limited
Laurentide Insurance and Mortgage Company Ltd
Fidelity National Title Insurance Company (Branch)
Generali Worldwide Insurance Company Ltd (Branch)
American Home Assurance Company Ltd (Branch)
Make an Inquiry before [email protected] http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/2398704
About Orbis Research
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors accross the globe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.