Global Circulating Tumor Cell Testing Market to Witness Significant Revenue Growth Through 2019-2029
The ‘Circulating Tumor Cell Testing market’ study, collated by researchers at Persistence Market Research, is a detailed sketch of the market growth, along with key dynamics shaping the growth. The report also offers actionable insights into the market share, market size, market taxonomy, and competitive dashboard along with statistics, diagrams, & charts for better understanding and comprehension.
Circulating tumor cells are tumor cells that have shed from primary tumor and circulated to the different part of the body through lymphatic system and blood circulation system. Circulating tumor cells are useful for the detection of the cancer and to understand the disease progression and projection of treatment required for tumor elimination. Moreover various tumor markers can also be used with circulating tumor cells for the diagnosis of the cancer.
Circulating tumor cell testing enables the detection and quantification of tumor cells in the blood of cancer patients. With the biomarker analysis, the circulating tumor cells testing helps in the characterization of tumor cells. Circulating tumor cells tests have application in investigation of various types of cancer such as breast cancer, prostate cancer and colon cancer.
Get Sample Copy of Report @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/25504
The growing prevalence of cancer is one of the major reasons behind the growth of circulating tumor cell testing market. According to NIH, National Cancer Institute, cancer is one of the major reasons of death globally. In 2012, there were around 8.2 Mn cancer related death and 14.1 Mn new cases of cancer globally. By 2030 the number of new cases of cancer is expected to reach to more than 23 Mn.
As per the Global Cancer Observatory (GCO), colorectal cancer (CRC) is the third most common in men and second most common cancer in women worldwide. According to an estimation from the National Cancer Institute, in 2018 colorectal cancer is projected to contribute around 8.1% of all new cancer cases with estimated deaths around 50,630, which is 8.3% of all cancer deaths caused in the U.S.As reported by the Cancer Research UK, there were 41,804 new cases of colorectal cancer in 2015 and 16,384 deaths due to colon cancer in the U.K.
Circulating tumor cells can also be used for liquid biopsy. Circulating tumor cells are the subset of cancer cells in the bloodstream. The increasing demand for high Benefit-Cost Ratio (BCR) associated with circulating tumor cell testing is also a major factor which can fuel the growth of circulating tumor cell testing market. Recent technological advances have enabled the isolation of circulating tumor cells from the blood of cancer patient. The circulating tumor cell testing is useful in monitoring the active disease and also an alternative for traditional invasive biopsy technique.
Increase in genetic disorder, alcohol consumption, smoking and lifestyle changes are the major factor behind the rise in cancer cases and also contributing factor for the growth of the circulating tumor cell market.
The circulating tumor cell testing is also a useful tool for the development of preventive medicine for cancer. Circulating tumor cell testing can help understand and asses the mechanism of drug during in-vitro experiment in preclinical studies.
The development of Cluster Chip Technology is another reason to grow the market for circulating tumor cell testing market. Circulating tumor cells are living tumor cells which are found in the bloodstream of cancer patient at extremely low levels – about one in a billion cells. Cluster chip technology can be used for the isolation of circulating tumor cells from blood stream using a microfluidic device.
The characterization and detection of circulating tumor cells are difficult due the extremely rare presence of circulating tumor cells in blood stream. So it’s become a stringent process to isolate the circulating tumor cells which ultimately increase the cost of detection process. Moreover due to the diversified nature and short lived nature of circulating tumor cells and shortage of specific biomarker can restrain the growth of circulating tumor cell testing market.
To gain a comprehensive and better understanding of the future market equity, the circulating tumor cell testing market is segmented based on type of technology, application and region.
Based on the type of technology, the circulating tumor cell testing market is segmented into:
- Circulating Tumor Cell Enrichment Methods
- Single Spiral Micro Channel technology for circulating tumor cell testing
- Microchips technology circulating tumor cell testing
- Negative Selection for circulating tumor cell testing
- In-Vivo Positive Selection for circulating tumor cell testing
- Ex-Vivo Positive Selection for circulating tumor cell testing
- Others technology for circulating tumor cell testing
- Circulating Tumor Cell Detection Methods
- Immunocytochemical Technology for circulating tumor cell testing
- Molecular (RNA) based Technology for circulating tumor cell testing
- Xenotransplantation Technology for circulating tumor cell testing
Based on the application, the circulating tumor cell testing market is segmented into:
- Circulating tumor cell testing for Epithelial-mesenchymal Transition (EMT) Biomarkers Development
- Circulating tumor cell testing for Tumorigenesis Research
- Circulating tumor cell testing for Cancer Stem Cell
The U.S. circulating tumor cell testing market is projected to witness significant growth in the North America market, owing to the increased awareness and growing geriatric population. Asia Pacific, mainly China, India, and other Southeast Asian regions, and Europe are expected to remain lucrative markets for circulating tumor cell testing during the forecast period because of the growing demand for healthcare services. The MEA circulating tumor cell testing market is expected to witness moderate growth, due to poor healthcare infrastructure, resulting in less availability of healthcare procedures, and less per capita income resulting in less affordability.
Examples of some of the key participants in the circulating tumor cell testing market identified across the value chain include Advanced Cell Diagnostics, Inc., Aviva Biosciences., Cynvenio Biosystems, Inc., ApoCell., Biocept Inc., Qiagen., Miltenyi Biotec., Clearbridge Biomedics Pte Ltd., and Menarini Silicon Biosystems.
Request Customization of this Report @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/request-customization/25504
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Circulating Tumor Cell Testing Segments
- Circulating Tumor Cell Testing Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2013 – 2017
- Circulating Tumor Cell Testing Size & Forecast 2018 to 2026
- Non-invasive cancer therapiesmarket Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Circulating Tumor Cell Testing Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis includes
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific Excluding China
- Middle East & Africa
- Shifting Industry dynamics
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected industry size recent industry trends
- Key Competition landscape
- Strategies for key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective towards market performance