UK Supermalls, 2019-2023 Industrial Forecast and Trends
“UK Supermalls, 2018-2023”, report forms part of GlobalData’s Retail Channels series, and offers a comprehensive insight into the consumer and market dynamics of the supermalls channel. The report analyses the market, which retailers consumers purchase from and consumer attitudes of the location.
Supermalls are set to outperform the offline market, rising 7.0% to reach £10.9bn by 2023 due to their strong retail and leisure offer. Younger consumers are the most frequent visitors, with over 20% of 16-34 year olds visiting at least once a month.
Request a sample of this report @ https://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2992197
– Retailer investment will ensure clothing & footwear remains the prevalent sector as players such as Primark and H&M update and open key stores.
– Primark is the most visited retailer for clothing & footwear as its large, destination stores appeal to a broad audience.
– The variety of retailers, leisure and food services drives the appeal of supermalls as 45.3% of visitors prefer supermalls over other locations because of the wide choice of retailers.
Reasons to buy
– Use our in-depth market insight to understand why supermalls will outperform offline growth in the next five years, to help you decide which store locations to prioritise
– Understand which consumers are more likely to shop at supermalls at which retailers, and their shopping journeys, to enable you to tailor supermall store ranges.
House of Fraser
Mamas & Papas
Marks & Spencer
The Fragrance Shop
Holland & Barrett
The Perfume Shop
Table of Contents
WHAT PEOPLE BUY
Comparison table of supermalls
Overall channel size
WHO PEOPLE SHOP WITH
Sectors visited: Clothing
Sectors visited: Electricals
Sectors visited: Footwear
Sectors visited: Furniture & floorcoverings
Sectors visited: Health & beauty
Sectors visited: Homewares
HOW AND WHY PEOPLE SHOP
Who visits: penetration
Who visits: profile
Who visits: frequent visitor penetration
The shopper journey
Sectors visited and purchased
Retail versus leisure
What is included
Make an enquiry of this report @ https://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/2992197
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.